Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is the Beginning...

This is the beginning. =) Change is needed. I believe the time has come in my life to illicit that change. Where words become action and insecurities are thrown out the window. The mission statement of this blog:
To inspire change. To pour out thoughts that are lingering in my head. To put an end to my own laziness. Tangible Returns. To have my own personal recordings of my ventures through life. To be a channel, not a reservoir. To change what I disagree with in society today. Honest expression.

I'd like to start off this blog with a clean slate.
My name is Mike Song.
I believe in God. I believe that everybody is destined to achieve something in their lifetime. I believe that everybody is gifted by God in their own unique way, and that is what distinguishes individuals from each other.
I am thankful for the blessings that I have received from God thus far. I also now understand that blessings are given to you by God so that you may channel them and pass them onto others. Blessings are not given to you so that you may keep them to yourself.

I am passionate about dancing, but I am more passionate about people. I am interested in the growth of our society. I am hungry to learn more about how I can maximize my potential as a person on this planet. I am eager to fulfill my destiny and walk the path that He will pave.

I believe that there is an apathy in our society today.
An apathy that plagues our society. In a society filled with so many injustices... injustices that are shielded by material substances. Instead of taking action, the majority is more inclined on figuring out how to get rich... and be "flossin" with a big ass "crib". YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN N SHIEEE!?
yeah... something like that.

So here goes... to beginning my journey... in finding purpose beyond material things in this life. We are destined for great things.


+mikesong

2 comments:

janelee16 said...

it's pretty amazing how your using God's special gift to you in a way that you are seriously glorifying Him ^^
Keep it up and keep your strong focus in the same direction you have it on... =)

Jane

Dan said...

Definitely dude...You have a purpose and a destiny...bringing glory to God is key...and using your gifts in a relevant way that pours out on others...